Pimple issue on my face
I am continuously facing promblem of pimples on my face . Could you suggest me any medicine to remove pimples and marks

Yes pimples can be treated with good results
kindly do direct online consultation with photographs for detailed prescription and further management
avoid scarching and irritating pimple
You need a proper skin care regime
It has be seen . because treatment depends on which type of acne u have and treatment depends on the type and severity of acne.
pls do online consultation for detailed prescription and further guidance.
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Take consultantion and discuss