Pimple ingrown hair in pubic area/legs
Hi I have had waxing done a week back and now having irritation/itching and pain in the area as there are these hairs growing and trapped and I have got acne/pimple there. Feels uneven, painful and always leaves dark spots. I have earlier used creams and shaved also. This happens most of the time. I don't want laser treatment pls suggest any product/medication or other treatment/process for this.

You are suffering from post waxing induced irritant dermatitis and folliculitis. It is absolutely treatable. It is advisable to not use waxing as it is not suited to your skin. You can try simple shaving with good quality razor blades available in the market. Remember to shave the hairs in the direction of the hairs. Not in opposite directions as it may lead to these problems that you are having.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance.
This is ingrowing hair which can occur post waxing. Its common in some post waxing. Medication will depend on the skin type and the extent of the lesions. Laser Hair reduction is the only long term solution else this issue will keep recurring. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.
Don't worry...you are suffering from irritant contact dermatitis causing dandruff this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription