Pimple in face

I am constantly getting innumerable pimples in my face. Soap- Dettol Face wash- Bio care face scrub papaya which relatively reduced the no of pimples which appears. I don't use any type of face cream or do any facials. The pimple becomes so large and eventually dry up and disappears but before it completely disappears another one comes up in the same place or else where.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple in face

Thanks for the query. Skin care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala