Pimple holes on the face

Hello doc. This is krishna, age 22. I got few pimples from my teenage and all the pimples are washed of my face now but the pimple holes are not gone. They were on my both cheeks and on forehead. These holes are leaking oils from it. Please tell me how to get rid of these holes to get the clear face.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple holes on the face

Dr. Syed Rahil Hyderabad | Dermatologist
Hello Krishna! thanks for the query. There are various treatment options available for acne scarring ranging from chemical peel, derma roller and laser resurfacing etc. Please consult a dermatologist who will suggest the best treatment suitable for you. You also mentioned about "holes leaking oil". This actually sebum which is produced by sebaceous glands. Hyperactivity of these glands produce excessive sebum (oil) and common in acne prone skin. Please wash your face daily with face wash containing Salicylic acid to improve this problem. Creams containing Retinoic acid are also useful in this situation.
Please visit a Dermatologist for evaluation and treatment of acne scarring.