Pimple fill with pus
Why i get this type of pimple, does it will leave scar? how can i help myself and make my face better? please help me, i feel depressed

It's bacterial infection..it will improve with medicine... for detailed medicine prescription do online consultation
this is called acne a skin issues yes it may leave behind acne scar if u try to press it. if u don’t have any menstrual issues then it is common to have at this age, it can easily be treated with an expert advise
since it is is affecting ur morale i would recommend proper dermatological consultation where u can be explained about your condition
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Don’t try to fiddle with the lesion. Medicated creams and oral medications do help with faster resolution of lesion and will also reduce the chances of scar. Kindly consult a dermatologist to have a detailed idea about how to proceed with the management of the condition.