Pimple/acne on eyelid

I have this Pimple or acne of very small size just like a dot on the lining of upper eyelid periphery . I had this earlier few weeks back and it is still there the small mark, just small dot. When this happens it feels itchy. Can any one suggest why it happens and how to do away with it. The itching ended in few hours 5-6.
views-icons 58 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Tirunelveli

Sounds like you could have an internal hordeolum or a stye (infections of the glands inside the eye lids). 1) Hot fomentation over the swelling 2-3 times everyday should take care of it. 2) oral antibiotics like Azithromycin 500mg for 3 days. 3) Proper lid hygiene is a must for prevention. Clean you lid margins using a ear bud dipped in a solution of warm water and Johnson 's baby shampoo regularly
Dr. Shyam Prakash Vyas
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 42 yrs exp Bikaner
You probably have milium, filled with clear fluid. It may feel itchy but not painful as your symptoms are. Scratch with strike spud it will evacuate and that's it.