Pilonsidus sinus
Im suffering from Pilonsidus sinus (Ingrown Hair) from past 2-3 years. I need permanent treatmemt for this in Chandigarh city. Can any Doctor help me in this? Please tell me the whole process and expense with assurity of permanent solution. Thank you
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.... You will first be given a local anesthetic. Then, the surgeon will open the lesions, removing all of the pus and debris. Once this process is complete, the surgeon will stitch the wounds closed.After surgery, your doctor will explain how to change the dressings ..consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.