Piles without bleeding.
Actually I am suffering from piles 3-4 days and I don't have bleeding but I have immense pain and itchiness there. I am a mother and have a newly born baby . I am a breastfeeding mother. So should I take Daflon 500 mg. Is it safe for my baby. Plz. reply ...I am waiting...

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, yes daflon is given in acute and recurrent hemmoriods, it can be taken while you are breast feeding, there are no data showing the excretion of this drug in milk. If you are taking this medicine after doctor prescription please continue, if not please consult your doctor.