Piles surgery
I have done piles surgery from.local ayurvedic doctor.after one week also its paining and bleeding before and after bowel movements.kindly pls help me what to do.. Really it's too much paining

Hello there. Piles surgery by an ayurveda doctor? Ayurveda doctors aren't supposed to do surgery and they don't do also. Piles surgery should be done by a general surgeon. You should go for allopathy treatment and consult a general surgeon rather than taking hundreds of treatments which is not helping you. Regards