Piles problem
I am suffering from piles from few days I guess Due to improper daily schedule Can u help me in this problem please

Hi You should do sitz bath, eat more fibre, plenty of fluids, add curd in your diet, avoid straining at stool and you may need medicine if you have constipation. For further queries you can opt for instant consultation

It would depend on the grade of piles, if high grade they would need to be surgical treated. For some remedy kindly take stool softeners. For more guidance take a personal instant consultation with me. Hope that helps. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408.