Piles problem

Have external piles for around 5 years, it became so big and painful now, wanted to know which doctor to see for surgery and what will be expenses.
views-icons 102 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi  Consult general surgeon for evaluation of degree or severity for details app would help you  ... You might have to undergo surgery for the same ... Till then you can have fibre rich diet , laxatives and excess of water... Local anaesthetic cream for topical application...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?