Piles problem
Can piles be completly cured. I want an honest answer. I have minor piles for 7-8 months. And can it be cured with home remedies or do i visit a doctor.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, piles (hemorrhoids) is majorly influenced by life style,, simple change in life style will completely avoid developing piles. Otherwise there is no cure for it, all medical, surgical and ayurvedhic treatment are just for temporary relief the won't guarantee you the recurrence. Here are very simple and valuable life changes that can cure your minor piles and prevent the recurrence. Drink plenty of water, eat more of vegetables and fruits which has high fibre that helps for proper bowel movements and avoids you putting pressure while passing stools, don't strain while passing stools,, exercise, lose extra weight (if over weight), avoid all bakery foods, junk foods, refined carbohydrates, energy drinks, use warm water on toilet, avoid smoking and drinking. Don't sit for long time at once, move around frequently. Following these health habits will cure minor piles and avoids there recurrence