Piles problem
After piles surgery my anus became too small and causing problem while passing Stoll . the doctors who made my surgery now he is out of station permanently. What I want to do now please give me suggestion
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivkrishna V. Divate
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune
As per your information you must show it to another surgeon for examination, after that only they can help you. Till then if you feel problem while defecating, then apply "Shat dhaut ghrita" at anal opening at bed time. It will dilate the anal opening and soothen it at some extent.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.