Piles issue
I have a Grade 3 piles issue , When I defecate it comes out like a small pee sized and i always need to push it back . .. I have been medication before it became GRADE 3 . But no use finally it is now as GRADE 3 . Any suggestion please or Non surgical possibility ?

Grade 3 or 4 piles usually dose not give any result with oral medicine.
Can be managed with Kshara karma procedure. TAK (alkaline paste) is used. There are several benefits of this procedure - fast recovery, almost painless, no cut, no bleeding, no dressing, success rate over 99.50%.
I have been treating with this procedure for grade 3 or 4 even thrombosed piles, since 2012.
Based on the details you have provided, sounds like you have tried medications without relief. Piles surgery is a very common procedure performed in many centres. However, classical surgery involves large wounds and pain. Other options such as pile-banding and sclerootherapy are not definitive, but can be tried with medications for small sized piles or in those who don’t want surgery at all costs. Laser piles surgery is a new procedure. In the right hands, it can be done though 2mm punctures that do not require any sutures/ large wounds. This can be a day care procedure. Recovery is quick and you could go home on the same day.
Can be managed with stapler or laser , i do even grade 4 with laser sometimes..