Piles and constipation

I have external piles that sometimes swell and pains extremely, its already been 3-4 years and I haven't said a word to anyone due to fear and embarrassment, I get constipated very easily and I'm not able to digest my food properly, The hemorrhoids sometimes bleed! It feels itchy and sometimes sharp pain! The size of the hemorrhoids around the anus are of like a size of the pulse(chana) I don't know the stage of piles I'm at and would like to have myself checked since I can't handle it anymore! Can the problem be solved without surgery? I'm afraid of surgery and would to get treated non surgically.

Doctor Answers (1) on Piles and constipation

Dr. Chinmay das Bangalore | Yoga and Naturopathy
please donot panic. this is due to chronic constipation. you need to combat constipation to combat piles. inverted postures for blood reverse flow along with aswini mudra. and sankha prakkyalana to get rid of constipation. use white petroleum jelly in affected area before and after you pass motion.
for all yoga techniques you need expert guidance. i can help you on that. you can reach me or call me