Piles after child birth
Having lump in anus canal which pain like hell whenever I go for passing loo. It appeared after my child birth normal delivery and now my child is 2 month old tell me what to do.
103 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello.. It is a very common problem faced after delivery.. It is known as Anal Fissure which is basically a cut or tear at anus due to increased pressure.. The lump u r feeling is called Sentinel Pile... The problem of pain can be easily solved by using some herbal medicines.. The lump can not be dissolved through medicines.. Chances of recurrence are high when it is treated through medicines.. U hav to maintain ur hygeine and take a lot of fibres in ur diet.. Avoid straining while passing stools.. For safe and permanent cure u need to undergo a minor parasurgical procedure known as "Kshar Sutra Therapy" .. Or u may opt for surgery as well, although there are some risks involved in surgery... Kshar Sutra Therapy is safer and effective.. Wish u lots of health..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.