Pigmentation on face
Sir i got pigmentation on my face what should i do? I took medicines MELABAN SERUM and MALENO TABLETS for one month but after some time occuered

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Based on your description, it appears that you have facial melanosis which could be melasma compounded by acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a retinol based night cream and a vitamin C based lotion.Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. You may benefit from usage of a Laser device i.e. Q- switched N d YAG. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports. Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala