Pigmentation n dull skin
I have pigmentation patches on my upper cheeks and nose. Patches are brown in color and stretch like a strip. My skin also looks very dull and aged. I also tend to develop blackheads on my nose. I have combination skin with pores. Kindly suggest some improvement measures to reduce all this.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello You may need to undergo few peeling sessions after starting you on specific depigmenting creams which suits your skin. you need to start using a good sunscreen too. Blackheads can be extracted and prevented by topical creams. Tailor made treatment protocol for your skin under the guidance of a qualified dermatologist will help reduce pigmentation and bring back natural glow on your face. Hope this helps