Pigmentation/ melsma
I have been having pigmentation on my cheeks and nose area after pregnancy. It started from nose and spread over my cheeks in last one year.

Melasma. As exact cause is not known its very resistant to treatment. Hormonal changes most commonly after pregnancy, other various causes like chronic stress, lack of sleep, due to cosmetics,chronic sun exposure , heriditory causes..etc Various modalities of treatment are available Like topical medication , systemic drugs(tranaeximic acid) , chemical peels, I/L injections with tranaexmic acid,mesoroller with vitc, q switched laser..etc... but doing all this treatment recurrence rate is very high, need to be maintained for long time..always use sunscreens in morning &steriod free skin lightening agents in the night.
consut near by dermatologist for better evaluation & treatment.