Pigmentation in the inner side of lips
I have recently discovered dark pigmentation in the inside of my lips. There are some stains on my teeth as well. I am not sure when I got them since they are in the insides of my lips and not visible externally. My dentist recommended a dermatology appointment to get the spots checked. Point to note - I was on anti-TB medication for 9 months and stopped the treatment only a week ago.

It's oral hyperpigmentation.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
Do u have any gasto problems Like loose stools Or abdominal pain or something But even the TB medicines might leave this pigment sometime It resolves
u need a better evaluation  consult a dermatologist online is ok