Pigmentation
I have pigmentation problem on my face..I used many cosmetics on my face..bt nothing change

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for pigmentation to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014

Pigmentation should be treated by internal purification of blood rather just external applications. The actual cause of pigmentation should be elicited Ayurveda has good treatments for hyper pigmentation
You can have online consultation for proper guidance and better management of pigmentation
Daily consumption of pomegranate is beneficial
Apply adequate sunscreen every 6 hours. It prevents further pigmentation. Lazer and chemical peeling helps for pre existing pigmentation.