Face too small
Sir i am 22 now and my height is 6 feet 2 inches but my face is too small. Whenever i go somewhere everyone tells me that my face is too small and i look like a kid...its been so embarrassing for me. Please give me a solution to make my face look gud and big. Right now my face is too small and thin.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello as of now small face is related to many congenital disorders and endocrinological abnormalities as of now nothing can be done consult physician and endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.