I am having photo pigmentation on my face and other parts for is frm last 2 year and growing it cover my forehead,neck.hand and and mouth.suggest me a good physician.
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi To avoid further darkening of skin, please protect yourself from direct sunlight by wearing protective clothing and wear a good sunscreen with SPF 30+. Along with prescription based depigmenting creams, you may have to undergo few peeling sessions to reduce the pigmentation due to tanning. If you wish to consult me, you can contact me on pvt chat. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?