Pigmentation from acne
Hello I'm 20yrs old ..and I 've few marks left behind from acne lession . Light brown in colour . My dermat has told me to go with a laser. Is it effective and give results..

Doctor responses for similar questions

Hello You have to share more details and photographs Yes you can get a customized skincare routine according to your budget and skin concern.
Consult me via practo pro to opt for detailed consultation follow me on dmcc_ahmedabad for more updates on skin and hair
- Balanced diet - Meditation and exercise - Monthly medical exfoliating treatment - Follow up visits to medical aesthetician
Link to question
Does this answer your question?