Old Acne Marks

I have old acne marks on my both side of cheeks its old marks and still i have acne problems its comes regularly and small acne/pimples are my another consult that acne marks can be cured or treated and how to get rid of those marks? what will be the treatment and what will be the charges?
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Old Acne Marks

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Answer to your question depends on whether they are acne scars or just dark spots. Dark spots will fade away in few weeks or months with prescribed creams and few peeling sessions. Acne scars require a long term treatment with laser, microneedling or surgical approach. That further will depend on type of scars you have. Please consult a qualified dermatologist for genuine advise as well as proper treatment. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?