Pigmentation , dark spots and dark skin
Hello doctor, I am suffering from pigmentation and dark spots on my face. Resulting my face is becoming dark everyday. As it's covid 19 situation , I am not even going out but still my face is in bad condition.

Please be consistent in using sunscreens. UV lights from mobile screens, TV, computers also affect skin For dark spots, and pigmentation, its better to consult a dermatologist for a customised treatment plan
consult a certified dermatologist
stay hydrated
Hello dear. Please consult online for proper evaluation and treatment
Online consultation
Darkening of the face can be due to various conditions..A picture and history would be needed to reach the diagnosis.
use a proper medicated facewash and sunscreen. Dont try home remedies like lemon,tomato over the face.