Pigmentation and Pimples
I have pimples on my buttocks and i have darker underarms, buttocks and inner thighs. Can you please give me a solution for this problem

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. Based on your description, it appears that you have acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Attempting treatment without understanding the pathology will be futile and make the course longer.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.