Physically unfit
I am physically unfit and weak. I could not able to walk normally since from my birth. I can't walk fast. I get off balance many time. Kindly suggest which kind of treatment I should take.

Consult a good PHYSIO.
If you have any physical abnormalities, like shortening of limbs,flat foot or any spinal abnormalities,Than you need to go to a physiotherapist he can assess and find it out where the problem is? According to the assessment he can plan the treatment, like strengthening exercise,balancing exercise, gait training and breathing exercises.through this you may walk  with out failing you're balance