He is my father retired from army.Due to mothers death 7 years ago n some complicate circumstances at home he has started drinking too much at day time also.he becomes took hyper n talks too loudly most of the time.sir is there any solution  can we use sleeping pills or any medicine to relax him.plz guide. Thanks
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Your father requires detailed interview and assessment by psychiatrist.. Medications will only be helpful once he is taken into confidence... He may require combination of medications and counselling for his health condition to be optimally befitted..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?