Phimosis problem
I am not able to pull back the foreskin of my penis.Kindly suggest the treatment. i have this problem since my birth and i am 33 yrs old

Hello there..... phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.