Phimosis pennis
I am a b.tech student and I am suffering from phimosis,so that I want to cure it and how much it may cost,becuase I don't to tell my parents about this I want a personal treatment for this so plz kindly say me that in general hospitals it can be treated or I need to go for specialist and how much it cost?

Hi...... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin over the glans penis due to a narrow opening... phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis is effective in several cases.... Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision is the only permanent cure... Consult surgeon....