Personality illness

Hello doctor, I don't like consulting a doctor for a disease because I have a different opinion on doctors. I have a poor self esteem. I think, doctors belongs to high social class and I belong to low social class. I didn't study more than 10 th std. I don't know the right words to express my views. I believe doctors won't speak to me properly or don't respect me because of their high social class. For eg. In cricket there were two types of cricketers. One the amateurs other the professionals. Amateurs belongs to high social class hence they got huge amount of respect. Professionals were those who plays for daily wages and belongs to low social class. I think the same in real life. I fantasize doctors are amateurs, who get more respect and on the other hand, people like me are professionals who doesn't get enough respect. These are my views about the world. Please explain me in a way that I could understand all these things better.plz don't be harsh on me. Help me. Thank you.
views-icons 47 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Personality illness

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms. Consult Psychiatrist.....