Personality illness

Hello doctor, I don't like consulting a doctor for a disease because I have a different opinion on doctors. I have a poor self esteem. I think, doctors belongs to high social class and I belong to low social class. I didn't study more than 10 th std. I don't know the right words to express my views. I believe doctors won't speak to me properly or don't respect me because of their high social class. For eg. In cricket there were two types of cricketers. One the amateurs other the professionals. Amateurs belongs to high social class hence they got huge amount of respect. Professionals were those who plays for daily wages and belongs to low social class. I think the same in real life. I fantasize doctors are amateurs, who get more respect and on the other hand, people like me are professionals who doesn't get enough respect. These are my views about the world. Please explain me in a way that I could understand all these things better.plz don't be harsh on me. Help me. Thank you.
views-icons 91 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms. Consult Psychiatrist.....
Dr. Ujjwal Dey
Counselling Psychologist 15 yrs exp Mumbai
There may not be any illness and just your ignorance causing society related assumptions. Lack of education mentioned by you may be the source of ignorance and thus causing low self esteem. There is no such thing as society or circumstances or situations causing any lack of success in private life or career. Lack of success happens based on your own decisions at various points in life. With adult education program or with Vocational Training you could improve your skills, talents and knowledge thus eliminating the low self esteem through success in career. This is just opinion based on information provided and NOT a diagnosis. Consult a therapist for detailed analysis and solutions. www.iqmind.org
See a qualified medical professional for consultation.
If you dont repair your own car or your own TV, it is because of lack of specialisation in the same. Similarly, doctors or Therapists are not high ranking millionaires, they are workers in the medical industry.