Personality disorder
I think I had schizoid personality disorder, any treatment available for this issue? Any medicine will help?

Hello  , how did u come to know about that?? If u want to know or confirm about it do consult a Psychiatrist and evaluate yourself.
Also do consult a Psychologist and have sessions which might help you faster recovery.
Dear friend, Be positive in your approach. What you think you become. Your thinking has enormous effects in your personality. Keep thinking that you are perfectly normal. Avoid non veg foods at nights Have proper night sleep Avoid junk foods and aerated drinks Go for regular walking or any kind of sports Download OM CHANTING and listen to it as long as you can with eyes closed. Any further guidance please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Wishes
Please consult a psychiatrist before giving a self-diagnosis-found-over-internet to be a personality disorder. Don't do such type of thinks, it will be detrimental for you
Hello..Before any self diagnosis it is important to get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist rather than taking any online tests..treatment for any kind of personality disorder is difficult..but low dose medication with therapy is useful.
Psychiatric evaluation
Yes medication can help but counselling and medications work best for this problem, consult a psychiatrist

Obsessive compulsive personality disorder Changes in mood and personality Eating disorders treatment