Persnall issue

I have a relation past 5 years and since last year i met a guy...and in order to be cool in college i decided to date him...as he was gud looking.He is mentally ill... he beats me... abuses me my family....he forcese to abuse and curse my family....and threatens to hit me or kill dem...wenevr i try to breakup he will emotionally try to blackmail me orelse beat me torture me...forcefully stand infrnt of my house...he beats and abuses me in public and has broken 2 phoes of mine...wenevr...i plan to lodge a police complaint...he threaens to show polove our pics in a hotel... though d pics arent compromisin but of us in a hotel. He os 20 years old...and i 20 too... i have told my mom everything.... and m not going to police just for d hotel pics reason....i dnt want anyone to knw dat...Pls help...orelse i will sucide....dis cannot go on and on...

Doctor Answers (1) on Persnall issue

You are stuck with a devil who will ruin your life forever. Either talk to his family or police. No other option because neither he can change nor you can stop him without police.