Persistent sore throat
Iam having sore throat for nearly 1 month and doctor gave cepodem and many medicines.it is not at all improving.the pain is all over the throat.could it be cancer or is it normal?iam so feared as the doctor told it could be cancer

Consult online with pic of throat with proper history and video consultation for better understanding of problem
Low immunity or Sinus problem may be a reason for your problem

I can understand your concern. Kindly consult online with detailed history and picture of the throat. I will definitely help you.