Persistent cough
I am a breastfeeding mother of 18 months old child. I am suffering from persistent cough since last few days. I had been prescribed montelukast+ levocetirizine tablets and deletus p syrup but i am doubtful if they are safe during breastfeeding. Please advice the same if these medicines and syrup are safe during breastfeeding. I'll be thankful.

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Seems like allergy cough.
Nebulization will be helpful.
steam inhalation, avoid AC and cold foods