Perios irregularity
Madam since march my periods are not coming properly they are irregular also there is no bleeding only on the first day I have a spot n that's it rest of the days nothing at all. I have a son 1.4 yrs I feed him regularly. I got my periods from January . And I n my husband had contact in march after my periods. But I have checked for pregnancy I.e. I have done upt test n it's negative. I m worried since then is it problematic mam please let me know. My age is 27 running right now. Please do suggest me mam

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Astha Dayal
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
You need to get an ultrasound TVS and few hormone tests like thyroid, prolactin, FSH. Periods are light as long as you are breastfeeding, but you should continue using contraception