Periods problem
I had postponing tablets 10days before fr 3days and still havent got my periods and Im feeling pukish every time i see food

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Delhi

Visit a gynecologist and get yourself treated. Also, check for pregnancy through urine pregnancy test kit.
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Check pregnancy  .
Hi... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her...