Periods problem
Hello iam 31yr old female I had pcod problem I took crisanta and myocod for 6months I have reduced weight of about 8 to 10kgs Now my periods are regular But I delays for 4to 5days every month Every month I get negative feelings like I may not get periods and all those thoughts I loose Peace of mind till I see bleed How to overcome this problem.m fed up with these feelings

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

There is hope and I can help. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Get help of counselling.... Behaviour counselling may help you...
Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her...