Periods prlblm

Hi Myself 31yr old female I had PCOD problem for which I was on crisanta and myocod for 6months I have finished the course And I have reduced weight upto 8 to 9 KGS My periods are much regular now without pills it just delays for 4days from past 5cycles But this month my date was 18th and I was supposed to get it in 22nd as it delays for 4days But I did not get it on 22nd and my UPT is negative I workout 2n half hrs in gym Iam very much frustrated.

Doctor Answers (3) on Periods prlblm

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Don't wry... Keep menstrual calender for 3 month.. Wait for a week...
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
These pills cannot  heal you but have more side effects  in the long run. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation..... Consult Gynecologist for further treatment....