Periods problem .
Hai sir, my periods date was Jan 24 th. But it got delayed and happened in Jan 27. But it is not like a normal periods . Pink colour very light blood . Only 3 or 4 drops. Second day also same only 3 or 4 drops. But in third day evening heavy flow happened . It is continuing . Now 6 th day . Ian also trying for pregnancy. Is it miss carriage ?or any other problem.

Hi there..it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.