Periods prior to oral pil
I was not having periods delay initially when I first menstruated in 2004. When I went for ultrasound in 2015 pco was diagnosed. Before that in 2014 I had no traces of pco. But in betn I had two abortions in 2013.And now without taking medicines I dont get periods. And I have grown bulky with massive hair loss and slin darkening.

Dr. Harisha N L

the features of this syndrome are hormonal imbalance, hyperinsulinemia with insulin resistance...Normally people with this will have anovlation (no egg release), oligomenorrhea (scanty periods) or even amenorrhea (no menstrual period)...weight gain,loss of hairs due to increased androgens by stromal tissue... Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.