Periods issue
I have a heavy bleeding for 1 week and doctor gave me pause 500mg for 5 days and it got controlled but still after 4 of stopping pause also i have spotting. What shall i do?

Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

TVS sonography will guide you better and if you did not consult a gynaecologist then please go to gynaecologist to evoluate your symptoms and treat accordingly.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Gunjan Sharma
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Delhi
Have u got a pregnancy done? Heavy bleeding is very common in missed or incomplete abortion