Periods highly irregular
I get periods once in 2months Facing this problem since last 1 yr What shud I do to regulate periods I have never used any of the tablets except regestrone that even smtyms only

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's a sign of hormone  imbalance  which pills cannot  fix. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Rule out the cause first  so meet a gynac
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Go to a gynaecologist. She will ask for hormone levels. And ultrasound pelvis. Depending on what is the problem treatment will be given.