Periods for only 2 days
Actually since last three times,I am having periods only for 2days,generally my period cycle lasts for 3days. Does it is a matter of any heath issues?

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Nothing you should be worried about. It's a small variation. Periods may be affected by many factors- stress, exercise, diet. If you have no other complaints, I don't see a reason to worry
Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Not to worry
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Irregular periods are common. You just need to have a healthy diet, do regular exercise and reduce stress for your emotional, physical and mental well being. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Bidisha Roy Choudhury
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Cycle varies with age and other environmental factors, so until other symptoms also appear, 2 days of cycle is good enough.