Periods due for 4days...
I am always regular with my periods.. But this is 1st month I m due.. Trying to conceive from 7month,but no luck as yet.. Took pregnancy test in morning shows NEGATIVE.. Sometimes am getting watery discharge with odour, Lower back pain,loss of appetites & slit stomach pain....!! Is it yeast infection ? Or my body hormones are having changes..? Or its early pregnancy ?? Confused !!

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Better to show a gynaecologist for a infection.. It's best diagnosed after clinical examination... For your pregnancy test wait for next four days again repeat for prg test or better do an ultrasound after a week..