Periods disturbed

I was having pcod problem detected at the age of 25, now at 32 i my periods are distubed. even if i will get my periods it will last only for 2 days max
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Periods disturbed

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, common endocrine system disorder among women of reproductive age.You have not mentioned your weight, losing weight by reducing how many calories you consume each day may help with pcos. High fiber ,low fat ,low carbohydrates ,moderate protein containing diet is useful. Be active exercise daily. Continue medicines given by doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?