Periods delay
My periods date is 16 Dec and I want to delay it 2-3 days . So what should be the dosage of norlut n ???

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Hello dear patient you can take consultation so that I can talk to you and guide you better and advice you medication for this problem
U should take progesterone 10 mg bd for 5days.. For detail consultation connect with me online
For prescription start tab from today and better to postpone it in place of prepond  ,when you stop the tab pds will come after last tab.
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment