Periods delay
I m not having my periods, i dont know why this is happen. After my last period. There is no sexual intercourse.

Hii, As you said , had no sexual intercourse so there is no chances of pregnancy . There could be more reasons for irregularity of menses like stress
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice..
Don't worry. Delay in periods can be due to various factors like.. Stress and emotional disturbances. Hormonal disturbances Improper diet like fatty diet. Reduced haemoglobin levels Diseases like polycystic ovarian disease. Now all u have to do is rule out each of the above factor. If problem persist, consult a gynaecologist.