Period problem

I had my cesarean 2 months back,its my third month and I still not having period after my delivery,my stomach is so increased like m conceiving an other baby too... what to do?😞

Doctor Answers (4) on Period problem

Dr. Vishal Soney
1 yrs. of exp | Kottayam | Ayurveda

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Be cool. It is absolutely normal upto 6 months or even more, upto which you are effectively lactating and your baby sucks it well. Also during this period, there are least chances of getting conceived. However, if it happens, it is bad for you health as well as your baby. So kindly insist your partner to use a barrier like condom.
Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
12 yrs. of exp | Pune | Ayurveda

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi.. No need to worry the periods will come in 1-2 months, due to pregnancy there are hormonal changes in body. For Increased stomach please tie Abdominal belt but while having Lunch & Dinner you have to remove it & apply after 4-5 hrs.
please consult Ayurvedic physician.
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety.... It is normal if you are breast feeding...during breast feeding hormone called prolactin inhibits hormones such as FSH and LH which are responsible for your menstrual cycles..so nothing much to worry about it... For further details consult gynaecologist.
Dr. Ankur
4 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Ayurveda
Donor worry ,it is norma ,till the period you are lactating ,period not comes because of hormonal change